[/quote]

If you are in areas where it gets cold, think about ventilation because it sucks big time to be sitting under a metal roof when the sun comes up and it rains all morning inside the tower from the frozen condensation that melts for two hours....[/quote]

I think he meant insulation although ventilation is important too. I go insulated double walls when I can. I use whatever is available, foam, batting and even carpet pads. Insulate the roof too. This is good for hot or cold but especially noise with the insulated double walls being the best. If you have young kids in the blind this is even more appreciated.

My son when he was five was perfectly comfy with a sleeping bag on a thirty degree day. He fell asleep and he said when he woke up there was a boom and he shot the deer. He had the order wrong as it was me shooting. I asked if he was dreaming about deer hunting during his nap and he sad yes dad.

Forgot to add one I forget all the time. Don't face the blind into the setting or rising sun during the season. I have set up for summertime sunset/rise only to find out the stand was almost worthless at the most critical times.

Last edited by Tejano; 07/05/18.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli