Originally Posted by Pappy348
If those are really the same gun, the R7 appears to have a Lifetime Warranty.

There us no "IF" about it.

The only real difference is the name. .FWIW, the standard Pyramid warrantee with the HW30-S is one year.
Guns being the sinple machines they are- if you get one that is not right, the issues generally show up pretty fast. With an airgun , about the first two tins of pellets...

The Beeman warrantee will cost an extra $33 since coupons are not allowed on the purchase of the R-7.

Weihrauch has been in business 100 years and is a family owned company. The Beeman Comosny has nvever mafe a gun..Badicallt it us just a 40 year old Marketing brand that has changed hand 4 times in 40 years.

Unlike Crosman or the Chinese, the Weihrauchs DO NOT put their name on crap. They do everything humanly possible to.make sure only good guns go out their door. Go on Youtube and watch a few of the Weirauch factory your videos. Those people are serious about quality.

It's worth noting that in my shooting career I have bought more USED Weihrauch springers (with no warrantees) than new ones
.and never had a bit of trouble with any of them..

In the end , I trust Weihrauch's QC and inherent build quality more than Pyramid Air/ Beeman's "lifetime" warrantee..Both in practice and longevity.

I would buy the HW-30 and put thar $33 extra dollars into 4 tins of good .177 pellets. At Pyramid you buy 3 and get the 4th tin free, so $33 will cover most of a nice selection of JSB,H&N and other brands of pellets.

Money well spent no matter which way you go.. smile

Last edited by jk16; 07/04/18.