Originally Posted by gunner500
Good to know, and No, I had a Gen 1 model 21 back in the day, carried it a hell of a lot more than I shot it, but, even back then with 230 gr XPT handloads with AA-#7 powder it never failed, even with my staggering and newly found handloading skills. grin

After I slow fired the first two mags for groups at 20, then ripped a full mag as fast as I could, I slow fired the last mag, but this time I kept my finger on the trigger as the pistol reloaded itself, came off the back wall to see if it had a short reset trigger like my P226, I'll have to admit, not bad at all for the Glock, I believe a man can fire pretty decent groups with that procedure as well.

I have to give a shout out too CHLInstructor [Neal], he sent me that new two tone [FDE lower] M-21 with Trijicon night sights, a brand new extra 13 round magazine, for a total of four mags, as well as a new Glock extended mag release, and all four grip backstrap pieces for 485 bucks, the pistol is flawless without a mark on it, though as a farm and work bang em up truck/tractor pistol it wont remain that way for long.

Thanks Neal! I appreciate the extra "above and beyond the call" my Friend. smile

Congratulations, gunner. Sounds like you.got a nicely configured, great shooting gun at a fair price.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH