Originally Posted by bcraig
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunner500
Took the Glock 21 and DW 1911 10mm out this morning before the rains, brought along the chrono and a big back log stick of firewood, the M21 loads with the 230 Gold dots and 230 gr fmj-fp's both ran around 964 fps and shot to the sights plenty close enough for SD work, the 10mm with 200 gr XTP's at 1200 and 140 gr Lehigh XP's shot into the same bullet cluster as the 45's, I knew this was going to be fun, but not this much.

Waiting on a call from Mr. Huntington on when to send my FA 454 to him for a 500 JRH conversion, thinking 440's at a comfortable 1000 fps should suffice.

Gunner, ypu are just having WAY too much fun. smile

Darn right Dirt, it was a rainy crappy muddy day here on the farm today, perfect for that Glock 21.

Sounds good to me
I got a Gen4 G21 that should be here tomorrow,I already got a 10mm barrel on the way so I will have the ability to shoot cheap 45 FMJ,then I can shoot either the 45 super from the 45 barrel or the 10mm for deer hunting.Now that's a versatile pistol !!

That is versatile. Did you buy the gun used? I'm seeing them locally used for asking price ~ $450. Both Gen 3's and Gen 4's.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH