Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good to know, and No, I had a Gen 1 model 21 back in the day, carried it a hell of a lot more than I shot it, but, even back then with 230 gr XPT handloads with AA-#7 powder it never failed, even with my staggering and newly found handloading skills. grin

After I slow fired the first two mags for groups at 20, then ripped a full mag as fast as I could, I slow fired the last mag, but this time I kept my finger on the trigger as the pistol reloaded itself, came off the back wall to see if it had a short reset trigger like my P226, I'll have to admit, not bad at all for the Glock, I believe a man can fire pretty decent groups with that procedure as well.

I have to give a shout out too CHLInstructor [Neal], he sent me that new two tone [FDE lower] M-21 with Trijicon night sights, a brand new extra 13 round magazine, for a total of four mags, as well as a new Glock extended mag release, and all four grip backstrap pieces for 485 bucks, the pistol is flawless without a mark on it, though as a farm and work bang em up truck/tractor pistol it wont remain that way for long.

Thanks Neal! I appreciate the extra "above and beyond the call" my Friend. smile

Congratulations, gunner. Sounds like you.got a nicely configured, great shooting gun at a fair price.

Thanks Dirt, I missed this post, we must have hit the go switch about the same time, I'm still in stupor dumbass mode from getting a new gun, I meant to say "EXTENDED SLIDE RELEASE" instead of extended mag release, the one that came stock on this pistol is just fine and seems to be bigger than the old one I remember from my Gen 1.

Trump Won!