Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn! got the M-21 Gen 4 in today, FFL Guy installed the new extended mag release for me right there at the shop, he sold me a Blawkhawk Serpa holster too, hurried home, grabbed a pile of ammo and went to the bench, happy to report this pistol shoots to the sights with the 230 gr Gold Dot load at 963 fps, the 230 gr fmj-fp's at 950 also land with the gold dots in a snuff can sized group at a braced 20 yards.

Also damn glad to report all four 13 round mags are drop free, I heated her up pretty good running four full mags through it right quick, ran like a sewing machine, she's wiped off and on a cool down, jacking with the trigger dry firing it now, will take time to get used to that.

Overall very happy with fit, function and accuracy so far. smile

Jerry that totally doesnt surprise me. and speaking from personal knowledge..those gold dots will work for theire intended purpose as well

Thanks G12, good to know about the Gold Dots, I've never used them on anything but water jugs and other homemade test media, they always expanded well and penetrated okay, good to know they work on meat too. smile

Jerry, I’ve had good results with the 230 gr Gold Dots on hogs here at our Ranch. And I’ve also killed several with the 125 gr Gold Dots out of my 357 Sig in my Glock 32. They are just about my favorite HP bullet. I’ve taken several deer with them too.

Good damn deal Neal, always wondered about the gold dots and game, nice knowing they'll work for that if called on too do so. smile

Thank You.

Trump Won!