Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by pete53
DEPENDS ?? in Northern Minnesota where the timber wolf population is out of control ,I believe its only a matter of time when someone gets attack by a wolf and if its me my rifle will be loaded,i have had them follow me to my stand in the dark at a distance and that is kinda creepy,when you flash the light and see those beady eyes move`n thru the trees. if its a warm fall bears are still active too so ya my rifle is loaded move`n thru the tamarack swamp. hunting deer I use a Ruger #1 so its easy to load and unload for safety,even when I am out west for deer season I still just use my Ruger # 1. but if I hunt with a bolt action rifle I prefer a lock downed bolt by the safety, in the past if safety did not lock bolt down I have had it open up and the cartridge did fall out,mostly when I have a pack on which I always wear in the mountains,when I walk sometimes many miles.

Wolf attacks are incredibly rare... incredibly...

yes wolf attacks are very rare but I knew a guy who never reported it but he did get attack by a wolf but did not get hurt bad.the other thing is here in Minnesota these liberals have protected these wolves so well, wolves here in Minnesota no longer fear man and are coming into yards more eating pets,killing cows wounding other farm animals including cows,some animals disappear nobody knows what has happened to them ? its very out of control now and I don`t plan on being on the list. here in the upper 1/3 of Minnesota we have now between 3,000 - 4,000 wolves even the famous David Mech says Minnesota has way to many wolves. hopefully with President Trumps new supreme court pick will help with this liberal foolishness !

Everywhere, across recorded time, total number of wolf attacks fit on a single hand. Pretty amazing you would bump into one unrecorded victim...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.