Originally Posted by pete53
actually when my good friend`s dog was in trouble with these 3 wolves and friend rushed in on of those wolves,one wolf did grab his arm and shaken it and then his dog called big dog jumped that wolf , his female dang near died that day from wounds from those 3 wolves but when big dog got there and my friend there was one heck of a fight,so maybe that could be considered a attack, those wolves did not run. now days when bear hunters in Wisconsin dog hunt for bears some have lost dogs to wolves,wolves hear dogs barking come running in and eat the dogs,the lineman I worked with for 10 years his son and friend lost 4 dogs in one day found the collars and one dog head,radio collars were left all over in that woods while on a bear dog hunt ,it has happened in Minnesota too. like I said it won`t be long and some one will probably be killed by a wolf,just ask the sheriff in Kitson county,Mn., these wolves follow to many people in the bigger woods here in Minnesota now days,Minnesota wolves have lost there fear of man.

Sitka deer can't even top this one........

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.