If I can’t hold muh unit in my hand, I wanna hold a fat belted magnum cartridge, so that’s wize I shoots uh 7mm REM MAG, and so should you.

Load it lite with 120 grain boolits and a lite load, and she’ll work good furs yuh, and you can pass that cannon down to a son or grandson, not no girly man, and they can load it up to max while enjoying it for years to come while they think of you while using it uh huntin’.

Gitcha a lite weight 7mm RM, and some good 120g all copper boolits. That rat thar’ pards is whutcha needs.

Plus, you can talk trash to your fellow buds your age back at camp, who have scaled down, and ask them why they are shooting a ladies gun. Cuz you and I know, a deer camp in Texas ain’t worth crap unless you have a bunch of good ole pals talking trash all weekend. When you drag that big ole East Texas paper mill lease buck into camp, just give them a big ole smile, and tell them it was shot with this har’ 7 mag.

And then go grab “their” whiskey bottle and pour yourself a drink, and talk some more trash.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/11/18.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)