Re: Jack's response ....Finally sumbody who has some insight in living with a lifetime 'scrip for Plavix to keep my 4 heart stents as "clean and clot free" as possible, and learning to put up with the probable "need" - that I ain't gonna do - for another trip the surgery shop to let the doc play with fine tuning my right shoulder ...again. Those fun and games with the people who wear scrubs for a living will take longer to recover form and get past than I have left above ground most likely.

So I'm re doing and thinning the shooters to something I can best use in my Last Years of being able to pull a trigger at fur, any fur from coyotes to WT's and any exotics that wander along here in Texas. Hogs,. as common as they are nowdays here at home, for me have always been targets of opportunity and not a primary target, but have never had shots at anything much bigger than 150+ lbs and all the calibers I'm looking at will suffice quite nicely.

Right now the "battery" will concentrate of calibers that also have cheap and common factory ammo for when I get past the need/desire to reload too, in the middle of the classic WT centric calibers from a 6.5 Something , 7x57/7-08/308 to 270's (just for old times sake).
Thanks All for the comments and insights
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.