Scope cited,is simply a piece of fhuqking schit,due literally by design. Eye-relief on a handy/dandy .473" based centerfire,is No Joy. Go 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and never look back. Coupla pards tried and I fhuqking laughed...before,during and after. Hint.

Factory ammo dictates a 264 Kreedmire,by default. If only because it mechanically,connects the most dots and nothing else is even fhuqking close. Seex Kreedmire is coming on,but logistics pave the 264's path and splendor simply abounds in comparison(s).

Steyr's are MUCHLY over rated pieces of fhuqking schit and there is certainly nothing redeeming there,mechanically.

Salvage's remain steaming piles of schit. Have yet to see one,that approached anything nearing Rugged Reliability,but have known lotsa folks who have taken the bait and failed miserably(myself included). Salvage's are for those who want a "Good Deal" on a Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,which is THE falsest "economy". Or for them who snagged the best of what was available in The Day,regarding ergo's and chambering(guilty ala multiple 110-Sillywets wearing Roy Dunlap influenced Wundhammer Walnut). Hint.

Salvage Seex Kreedmire(Custom spout obviously),10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,yada,yada,yada.

[Linked Image]

Teekers are botched,from stem to stern. Nothing redeeming there and the DUMB Fhuqks have yet to figure a magazine out and reliably badly botch twist rates,on the average.

S/S Teeker Lite here,MT inclined 1913,GGG's lowest rting,6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,MT CTR AICS DBM and AM steel 5-rounders in 223 SALAMI.

[Linked Image]

Teeker OEM magbox attempt amidship,aforementioned MT AICS DBM and AM 5-rounder in the 'well,to the right. ALL Tikka stocks suck heavy ass too and a very poorly fhuqking designed.

[Linked Image]

Kimber Hunter's are dogschit,due literal design. While the metal is sound,the stocks are fhuqking Milk Jug Junk. Real Montucky's on the other hand,are an ergonomic wonder and connect alotta mechanical dots,reliably. Slide a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker on board and one is well on their way to Skookumtitude and they handle like no other.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Barrett Fieldcraft simply STEALS the fhuqking Show,mechanically. It is a literal Mechanical Marvel. Throat geometry,COAL latitude and twist rates are 100% on the money,across the short action line(their L/A's are Goat Fhuqks).

[Linked Image]

They are STUPID Fhuqking Tough and utterly Reliable to boot,when coupled with a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker.

Brand New Barret FC 6.5 Kreedmire Test Drive RINK

Brand New Barrett FC 6.5 Kreedmire Test Drive...Zero Retention/Tracking RINK

Have shot Steyrs(multiple flavors) and prolly got pics somewhere,though there's nothing redeeming in the platform(s),but anywho. ALL Scout Schit sucks ass and it's really a piss poor ruse for ease of acquisition,durability,reliability and speed of engagement. Don't take THAT fhuqking bait. Hint.

Coming full circle and revisiting the Factory Ammo Clause,evens The Playing Field mechanically,somewhat. Everything cited,will happily digest Kreedmire Factory Fodder,though are Pole Vaulting to lands. Because ALL Teeker's are built on a L/A receiver,one can hack,whittle and/or swap mags in S/A chamberings,to eek more COAL(I'd go AICS DBM there,shoot binders when possible and never look back). The Montucky has no moves there,unless you were to go AICS DBM and I'd not compromise a lithe Real Montucky stock,in sucha manner...but I USE schit and am hard on same. There isn't much "surplus" meat,on them 84M bones. The Barrett's 3"+ COAL internal magbox latitude,should be copied by ALL. Hint.

Bang for the buck? A Real Montucky. Have seen 'em botched due incorrect assembly,but have yet to see a "bad" one and there ain't too many folks on the planet who have seen,let alone SHOT more of 'em,than I. Hint.

THE Holy Grail? Barrett by lightyears. Their metal mechanics are without peer and are the way Mel shoulda been doing it from inception(S/S receivers and the (5) 8x40's up top).

Once folks tend to taste splendors,eyes get opened and the ball gets rollin'. Barrett swings them windows of opportunity,wide fhuqking open by default(twist/COAL/throat geometry) and there's nothing to change or "upgrade". Everyone shot Factory Fodder once upon a time,but such things tend to lose luster,the more one shoots and being able to both select a projectile and it's seating depth,is a literal game changer. Reloading very much changes things and all of it to the positive. If/when Montucky's roll offa' da' shelf twisted 8" or better in 22 Speedmire,it'll be able to connect all dots too. Same goes a sound throated Seex Kreedmire,in the same platform,like a Ruger RAPER Throat Job.

Don't be in a hurry to make a bad decision,focus the whole Enchilada,rather than fixate crumbs. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps and .697 BC's do not suck.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

Thank me later.

Here Endeth The Sermon