Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak
Originally Posted by fubijar03
I can't speak to availability elsewhere, but 7-08 is extremely uncommon around my way and in the areas where I hunt. I HATE having to look for ammo, and being forced to order online is frustrating as well. I do love the round, but 6.5 CM and .308 just have to many benefits for me personally.

MIke

I think any of those 3 would be a good choice, but I’m not sure what’s frustrating, difficult or confusing about ordering ammo online. It’s really easy, and often cheaper, especially so If you value your time and gas...

It is certainly not difficult or confusing (which is why I didn't say that it was) but it is frustrating to not be able to have what I need, when I need it. I can order TP, Advil, and vegetables online easily enough as well, but I like stopping into the local shop. Just a preference, especially when all other things are pretty much equal for my purposes. Availability was cited as a primary concern for me with this rifle, so I guess I don't understand why my aversion to an ammunition that is not readily available is difficult to understand. Cheers.

Mike

“To be is to do" - Socrates

"To do is to be" - Sartre

"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

KV