Just an update, I loaded some 100g tsx and was able to shoot yesterday at the range. My load consisted of 52, 53, and 54 g of IMR 4350. I loaded the 54g just for fun because I thought it may be alittle hot. After shooting the 52g then the 53g without any signs of excessive pressure and improving accuracy- I decided to shoot the 54g loads. Man am I glad I did. My average chronographed velocity was exactly 3500fps from a 24in Ruger M77 .25-06. I shot two groups measuring 0.436 and 0.338 inches. I had no signs of pressure when shooting as well.

I also shot the tsx into dry magazines and found the bullet and 1 petal laying beside it. The bullet itself weighed 86.2 grains and the bullet plus petal weighed 94.3 grains. This was at 100y so impact velocity was still screaming.

I may have found a whitetail/mule deer load. I may talk myself into trying that into Mr. Elk as well. I am interested to see what the trajectory of this combination will be, that fast with a BC of .370 should be pretty flat.