I will not get into the weeds of the article, but, as the West Tennessee Director of the Tennessee Firearms Association, I can say with all truth and clarity that the paid leggy lobbyist of the NRA here, all they want is access to Leadership in the legislature and the last 8 years that has been Beth Harwell, the most anti-gun speaker ever. The NRA also gave out "orange cards" to member of the Senate Judiciary Committee that has killed every gun bill in those last 8 years. It is like they have no idea what is going on here with our legislature, and I have reached out, Chris Cox is from Jackson TN where I currently live and work and I have done all I can to get them to help us instead of supporting the anti-gun legislators that are simply incumbents.

I have been a Life Member since 1976 and am currently an Endowment Member, still support the Friends of the NRA efforts, but the "Big" group has stabbed Tennessee gun owners in the back.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA