Originally Posted by Pittu
If the NRA had the views of darrenlobo, they would not only be insignificant, your gun rights would have been gone long ago. That's not a dig on Darren, but his views are extreme in comparison to the majority of gun owners, IMO. If the NRA was going around saying there should be NO gun laws and that we should disarm cops. Etc, etc. That is a message that is not going to grow the org and it takes numbers and dollars to combat the gun grabbers.

I respect your views as a gun owner and lover of Liberty. I'm also an unapologetic life member of the NRA because they (we) have done more to protect our 2A rights than you ever will in a lifetime of soapboxes.

This is the truth of the matter. Frankly the NRA and the rest of us in it are better off without him. They've done things I don't agree with, and weighing in on non-gun rights matters is a grave mistake that needs correcting. I'm not a life member, because they have to re-earn my support. And they do.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.