moosemike,

Fwiw, "DarlaG" is my much-beloved spouse & I'm having a "log-in problem" currently with using my own account. = I suspect that you know that married couples often read over each other's shoulder & MAY make comments of their own using their husband's/wife's "screen-name"..
(My current "log-in" problem will be fixed but I know not when exactly.)

Also, as I've said elsewhere on the forum, THE GOOD BOOK says, "They shall become one flesh" when they marry, so I don't see that as a problem that's even worth anyone commenting upon..

Fwiw, I had been stationed elsewhere by the time that the hunter's safety class at FIG was announced (as a result of several hunters shooting other hunters, at several US military facilities) & later was implemented as "official policy", Army-WIDE.
NOTE: I was an Army Rangemaster for over 20 years & have numerous times encountered "hunters", who didn't know the MINIMUM information on how to use a firearm at all, much less safely. - I've also met "hunters" who had never even FIRED their firearm, when they arrived on post.
(I remember one "hunter" from NYC, who was checked-in by a military game warden & was found to have put his 3x9-power scope mounted on the receiver of his brand new Remington Model 700BDL in 7mm magnum, BACKWARDS.)

Hunt lotteries are commonplace in 2018 (at every Armed Forces post/camp/station that I know of,) because of the HUGE numbers of people who want to hunt on military reservations.. = Fwiw, I was NOT "drawn" this year for WT at our local Army training area.

I will be, after 01JAN18, be hunting "invasive species", i.e., feral hogs & Axis deer on the post, most every day as there are way too many .of both on post. - NO bag limits, either. = My deep freezer is nearly empty, too.

MERRY CHRIST-mass from both of us.

yours, tex