Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Odds are good you’re killed more elk then me, if you’re old as dirt, or have spent a lot of money paying for elk hunts that got you more than one elk a year from your home state. Just throwing around numbers since you’re wearing your Superman tights...I’ve killed or been involved in packing out or winching just south of 70 elk that were either OTC General 4 day bull season, or drawn cow tags. 1 elk per year.

It’s all about the terrain. You have as much first hand knowledge about coastal hunting in the Pacific NW as I do with high altitude hunting in Colorado. Which is zero! Before you yap on about “who’s killed or yarded more elk out”. Just pay attention to those of us who have done things you’ve never seen with your own eyes...We all have packed meat and horn stud. It’s not rocket science! Taking off my Superman outfit now. 😎

You’re way ahead of me, not quite double.

That’s a lot of meat.

P

I’ve enjoyed a healthy elk hunting career. It didn’t hurt growing up in a part of our state where elk have typically been decent in numbers. Hard to hunt, but pretty consistent success for me, my family, hunting pards and those I’ve played guide for. Blacktail Deer, now that’s another story with a lot less successful endings. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”