I’ve been over this ad nauseum before but for the slow people here......I live in a place where our 2 deputies are friends and are a part of the community. I don’t have the problems you folks have because of where I live. I interact frequently with our deputies on the island and we’re “friends”. We volunteer at the same places and we help our deputies if they’re in need.

Quit being a dipshitt just to stir the pot and pay attention.

Your “nice speech” reply might’ve gotten a laugh from your buddy W4bear the first time but it’s boring, predictable and not funny.....it just makes you look like an ignorant hillbilly that’s trying to impress her friends. You might only be able to string 4 or 5 words together in coherent thought but those of us that are able to elucidate beyond that aren’t making a speech, we’re contributing our thoughts to an open forum.....there IS a difference and the fact you don’t understand that is not my problem. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~