Originally Posted by curdog4570
You ain’t a damn bit better than the HPD Union goon. You “ have no doubt” that the two people killed were dirtbags, despite there being zero evidence of it and much evidence to the contrary.

If anyone wonders why I dislike cops, as a profession, I can use you as my poster boy.

My thoughts exactly. This is exactly why the cops get a bad reputation, because other cops will excuse criminal behavior simply because the crime was perpetrated by another cop. The cops cry and demand sympathy because people “paint with a broad brush” when referring to the cops but the cops obviously paint with an even broader brush when they look at “civilians”. The 2 victims and their dog were murdered by the lying cock sucking cops and the murderers are defended by other cops, simply because they’re cops.

Hypocrisy at its worst and a pathetic attempt to excuse the inexcusable by the resident cop apologists dos no favors to the good cops out there. So many cops are just too ignorant or self absorbed with their power to understand that their actions undermine the very trust they’re trying to earn.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~