Originally Posted by hookeye
2 on the island LOL

That's because 3 or more makes a ghetto

LMFAO

It’s a good thing that there’s only one island out here....😉

It’d be weird and potentially confusing to anyone living in the armpit of the midwest if there were dozens of habitable islands out here in da ghetto.

Living on an island has its advantages and lack of access equals lack of people. Those that do go the trouble to escape can live a pretty damn good life in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

It is nice to escape from the rainforest in the winter so we usually take quite a few vacations to various warm locations each winter. Just got back from Maui a couple weeks ago and tomorrow we’re headed to the coast to do a couple days of razor clamming, bonfires and a little drinking. In a couple of weeks we’re surprising the kids with a trip to Disneyland in dastardly California. 😂. I’m willing to put bitterness and politics aside in order to create lifelong family memories of fun times and exciting adventures. Stay tuned......Should be fun.

The downside to the lack of people is the lack of diversity. As I pointed out to, and subsequently confused Bristoe earlier, we are pretty homogeneous and the “non whites” are upper middle class families that live normal lives. We don’t have much crime and the crimes we do have are generally very minor. I’ll have to have Bristoe give me his real life experiences about diversity since he lives amongst it daily, though I fear those lessons in diversity will likely be in YouTube format. I make no apologies for living in a homogeneous location but it was a choice. We MOVED!.....But only so far as was feasible for my wife to commute to work.....76 miles one way!

How was that speech y’all? 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~