Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'12,

At least now you can say you've "seen" said chamberings and boolits...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

That'll make for a VERY Big Day,for someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Wtf would I care whether I've "seen such a chambering" or not. I have next to 0 interest in 22 centerfires. They are purely utilitarian to me. Nothing more nothing less.

You continue to failed to see and understand that your life is so pathetic and useless that you have nothing without this forum. Nothing.

Your entire existence is a waste. You failed at raising a family, you failed at being a dad. You're likely a failure at your job too. So you compesate for your miserable existance by trying to pass yourself off as some gun guru on an internet forum because you've got nothing in real life.
Save the same incoherent responses and dumb pictures.

Congrats..on en utterly pathetic existence.....don't drive to that bottle bottom too fast today.. you're rants of stltupor are just beginning to get comical

Saved...if only because I enjoy a good slur of the keyboard,surging Estrogen Levels and a heartfelt Whine of a Melting Snowflake. Hint. congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Time to check the Mail.

Film at 11:00. TRY to "convince" yourself that you don't read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."