Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by memtb
I concur with your friend, I’d figure on 3 per. Which means I’m good for for 6 problems....more than that and I’m SOL and ammo! whistle memtb

I've thought of being injured, running dry on pistol/revolver ammo in some kind of crazy scenario, the only thing that comes to mind is running, limping, hopping, doing the worm, crawling over to my pickup and getting my hands on a AR10/REPR 308 and turning the heat back up. smile

When we’re on a road trip, we often have a long gun for the what if scenario .....but don’t near home. I really should address that, as .....it could happen anywhere at any time! In just the last year we’ve had some bad characters pass through our area. Some were apprehended realitively close, others a few states away! memtb

Yup, my deal too, but, i'll throw a rifle in the truck even to go to the feed store or post office, U.S. HWY 59N runs right through town, it's a main travel corridor from chitsville mehico, no telling what, who or when may blow through town, the little PD there isn't much.

Trump Won!