Originally Posted by jimmyp
The
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I mostly carry eighteen on board my Glock 17, with no spare on my person (spare is in the glove compartment, and stashed at the house), unless I have reason to think there's an elevated risk level, in which case I stick a spare in my pants pocket. On rare occasions when I carry the Glock 43 instead, then I always carry a spare seven round mag.

P365 is basically equal in size with 13 capability.
Yeah, but it's not a Glock.

I am thankful the P365 does not have a glock trigger and glock's typical accuracy. The P365 shoots rings around any glock I have ever owned, and I don't think the gen 5's are greatly improved, team glock has become team dud. It would be nice but will never happen if they made the p365 in a 40SW, would be a nice hiking pistol. I had a gen3 27 but again typical glock accuracy.

Accuracy? It is a fighting pistol, reliability is king. Anyone who can't consistently hit inside the 8 ring on a B-27 w/ a Glock of most any denomination at 50 yards needs to spend their money on ammo or classes. Let us know when those P 365s get to about 50% of the rounds fired through Glocks so we can begin to assess their long term, real life reliability. I was issued a 226 for 12 years and shot about 20k rounds/year, the reliability was OK but we had a full time SIG armorer to maintain them.

My 1st Glock was a G23, even in .40 after about 1k rounds my split times improved. My 1st G17 and 19s were like the holy grail.

YMMV. Gunner, after market parts for a Glock are toys, stay w/ OEM for weapons.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC