Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Well I'll be damned.

Thank you guys.

Couple things, first off I'm a reader. No idea of round count, but has to be many many hundreds of books. I'm a shidtty writer, but I can damn well judge a well written story. The best contain tragedy, and hope, and a little humor.

I flipped another decade, and wasn't overly happy, and truth be told I was hoping it'd go unnoticed. Thus giving me at least a full mag of ammo on the old lady. I missed her by a few days a number of years ago and you'd thought the world ended. Sadly, my daughter was planning how to fit all the candles and the wife went and got a damn nice new GPS for me. That's cool, and a big who gives a fugg for you guys.

I'm a horseman, have been my whole life. Kinda quit it when it for a few years but fell back into it for a number of reasons. I spent many many years riding other folks horses. Finally started looking for myself, and went through a couple then a few years ago bought myself one, and man o man. Was the the horse I'd wanted my whole life. Bought him young, not quite 4. He filled out, and grew to be a good looking sonofagun. Calm, stoic, sweet, just a damn nice bomb proof come up and give you a hug gelding that was still a hoot to ride. I put him down on my birthday. Circumstances demanded it, and if you have stock you know what I mean. No ER type wounds, just a chronic illness that finally just hit that certain point. (180 Cast performance, 13.5 gr H110, 586 to keep it relevant).

Figured my day couldn't get any worse. Till I caught the end of my pecker in my zipper. That cinched it. Worst [bleep] birthday I've ever had.

I'd take a hundred pecker in my zipper days to get my horse back though.

I intended on having a few drinks and visiting on here off and on all night, but couldn't figure out how to post pics so got hammered and cranked out some railroad spike tomahawks.

FWIW, I can't get the pic to post, but here is the link. This is what I got from my BFF. Say what you want about the lizard eating, Epcot going, non-alcohol consuming, snake handling, tongue speaking, back from the dead, hook setting, bald retard. He can pick a gottdamned birthday gift.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/full/97833.jpeg

Jesus Fugking Christ.

If I knew you were gonna turn this into a modern day version of Old Yeller I'd have never said schit.

And for the record I bought that knife for myself. Until I remembered I owed you a couple hundred bucks.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house