Geez, what an a hole. I'm finally in AK and it will take a LOT for me to leave. But then I"m thankful that A holes don't stay here long.

As to waste of game, I waste my fair share. Hmm. Shouldn't admit that eh? What about food we leave in the freezer and forget about using and toss out years later? I HATE that.

What about the lower cuts of meat I"m not legally having to keep? Shanks and such. 90% sinew, PITA to process. Thats why I'm interested in a pressure cooker to try that meat.

For me, though I admit I like to preserve skin and antlers and horns, I'd sooner leave them lay than not take the meat.

What about organ meat as mentioned? I can't stand the stuff, though moose tongues I keep. If I knew anyone that would take the organs I"d save em in a heartbeat.

We have to take X deer off the lease, or its over populated, and as such we generally give away a couple each year. To folks that use them. One of them always brings me a pot of chili or bag of chicken fry.,. no need to though. We bring them quartered meat in a cooler.

So far here in ak, I've only bought one pound of hamburger and lunch meat. Well some spam and such is a change of pace too, but eating moose and sheep so far. Hope it stays that way and ad a bunch of salmon in that mix.

Yep, folks waste, but there are different levels. To kill like some wolves just to kill and not use... I hate that. I hate the ones that take the hinds and backstraps only too.

But then on fish, if we filet, aren't we wasting too?

Fine lines in ethics in ways. Legals lines are even more iffy. I trim between the ribs on moose, down to a clean carcass. We can grind it all up in burger as needed.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....