Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Dad (lastround) traded in a couple rifles for a Barrett Fieldcraft today. He got the special edition with the #2 contour, green stock and black cerakote. He bought the 6.5 Creedmoor. I bet it the all up weight isn’t 7 pounds. It shoots exceptionally well - we had to try it out!

It could possibly be the more perfecter combo. Barrett quality and consistency still amazes me. Like I said earlier in the thread, I believe they’re the highest quality production (actually semi custom) rifle on the market today.

But, but, but..... Doug, shooting a Creedmoor? 😜

Marty,
I think I have drank the Coolaid! I’m still a large fan of the 7mm-08, but this Barrett in 6.5 CM is sweet! Darrik and I took it down to the range with some factory ammo (143 gr. ELDX and 130 gr. Tipped Gamekings) and after getting on paper, it immediately put both bullets into less than an inch with both of us shooting. I’m impressed! I can’t wait to see what I can get handloads to do.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug