Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Do you want a 50" or a 60"? The 50 is smaller, of course, and doesn't come in a 4 seater, but it will fit in the bed of a pickup and is legal an all atv trails.
We have a '12 Polaris 50" RZR 800. They're the 900's now.
There are only 4 50's made now that I know of, Polaris RZR in either 570 or 900, Honda Pioneer 500, Can-Am Maverick, either 800 or 1000, and Textron Wildcat Trail.

I haven't driven any other than my RZR 800. I'm good sized and I fit it fine. I do sit on a cushion for a bit more seat height. I have a hip problem that bothers me when I sit low. I put 70 mountain miles on it the last 2 days with no discomfort at all.
I've heard that the Honda 500 is a put-put. It'll get there reliably but it's HP rating is well below the others so don't get in a rush.

Don't know the difference between the 50" and the 60 ". What are they measuring?
It's the maximum width of the UTV. 50" is the same width as an ATV. 60" is wider. The 50 will fit between the wheelwells of a pickup, the 60 won't. Many ATV trails are limited to 50" so the narrow one allows you on many more trails than does the 60. Of course the 50 is more limited for room and seating. It's how you want to use it. Ours is a 50. We often wish we had more room inside but we've gone a LOT of places where the larger ones can't go.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.