And I just got back from checking out the Can Am machines. Difficult to get in and out of and difficult to operate as the foot pedals were just to close and poorly placed, for me.

Same dealer did however have Arctic Cat on the lot as well... I drove a 6 seat Prowler Pro and it was a breeze to get in and out of. All controls were comfortable and easy to use. I'd be the last guy you'd ever wanna ask about performance as I have no knowledge or experience base to draw from. Still, I was impressed by my driving experience.
And awed by what the sales guy did with it with myself, my wife, and our youngest son aboard.

My wife expressed concerns about the machine tipping over. The sales guy had us strap in and tore ass... Ditches, hills Side hill on steep ditches and turning uphill into some mild jumps. I was amazed that the machine could get air with me and my son aboard. 650 lbs between the 2 of us, and the wife and sales guy in the machine, too...

Not only did I fit well in the front seat but the back seats were roomy and comfortable.

Seeking opinions on Arctic Cat SxS UTVs...

Last edited by johnw; 08/02/19.

"Chances Will Be Taken"