Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Originally Posted by country_20boy
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I’ve got a Kawasaki Mule FX Pro and have not wanted for something else. Priceless around the farm. Very capable off road.

John

I have 3 friends that have bought the FX Pro in the last 2 years and they are all very, very pleased.

Count me in that crowd. I just bought the Ranch Edition. I really like the idea that the back seats fold up and make the bed bigger. It’s quiet, smooth riding and perfect for the speeds I like to move. It’s plenty big. Steering wheel tilts too.

I’ve had a 2 Gator 825’s, a Gator 835, a Gator 590 and a Polaris Ranger 900. The Kawasaki is my favorite so far.

I've not ridden in it or used it, but my uncle (his farm adjoins mine) owns one of the Mule's that can switch the bed/back seat. Looks very nice and he's well pleased with it. It is large and looks like it would be a comfy vehicle to get in/out of. I think he got it last summer so he's been using it a while.

There's a huge range of sizes across the different manufactures and models out there. Some are as big (maybe bigger) than a jeep and some are barely larger than a regular ATV. Very different designs as well, some for work, some for fun, some that split the difference. Nice to have choices....