Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Armednfree
[bleep] this, I am not going to whimper and cry while covering my head trying to keep myself alive while others die. I would have to feed myself a bullet if I did that.

[bleep] all this, " A cop might shoot you" or "Another CCW holder might shot you" You are correct, that might happen. [bleep] it, let it happen.

But I will not spend the rest of my days knowing that I could have done something but was a [bleep] worthless self interested coward.

So if I have to take a bullet to save your wife or your daughter or your child I will do it. I will not take one for you because you are a man and you should be fighting with me.

So if I'm close enough to engage then I engage. Otherwise I help others to safety. Potential consequences be damned.

My guess you miss and kill a kid.

Let's understand that I know my physiological stress response. I have been the target of someone trying to kill me four times. I carry scars from three slash wounds and two stab woulds a shoulder that ties me up ( that's what happens when the two locks on the end of the belt hit your shoulder after the glance off the side of your head). I've done that terrible two minutes those times and more.

Not exactly uncharted waters for me.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.