Originally Posted by JamesJr
I was on the hunt for another $184 Remington 700, and let the 11-87's go. But only found one 700 at the clearance price, so decided to get an 11-87, or two, or maybe even three. Brickseek showed several around me, and I went hunting them yesterday. One was on "hold" waiting for the buyer to pass the background, so went to another store, and by the time I got there the one they had was gone.

Okay, say screw it and go home, as I really don't need another shotgun. Sleep on it, get up this morning and find one at a store about 45 minutes from me. Wasn't going to miss church, so I waited until almost 3 and called them to see if they had it, and they still did. Make the drive, wait almost an hour for the damned managers to show up and do the paperwork, and finally get out of there.

Wanna hear something......the dude scanned it, and said it was scheduled to drop to $125 on Tuesday if I wanted to wait till then. Told him I doubt it would still be there, and besides, $249 was a good deal.

Got back home, did some more research and found another 11-87 within driving distance. If it's still there Tuesday, and it drops to $125, I'm going to be there when they open up.

If they drop the price Tuesday shouldn't we be able to take the receipt back and get a refund for the difference? I did that with Leopold binoc's I bought last year...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~