Originally Posted by 1911a1

Called about 2 in Tyler that brickseek showed to be in stock . I called and was told they weren't there. The next day brick seek showed that store had limited stock instead of two available.

. Called about another limited stock shown at a different Tyler store and that shotgun supposedly had a broken stock. I said I would take it but he said he couldn't sell it.

I called one Walmart in Wylie I don't know how many times that showed Limited stock and could never get anybody to answer the phone in sporting goods except for once when a Nigerian sounding guy told me there may be one but call after 11 when the regular person shows up. I should have called the manager I guess to have handled that.

I've checked every Walmart from Texarkana to Ft. Worth and from Southern Oklahoma to Tyler no luck on the 11/87.

DO NOT CALL. repeat---- DO NOT CALL

DO NOT MENTION BRICKSEEK EITHER

Brickseek is an awesome tool, but if Walmart corporate gets a bunch of complaints from their stores that 'smart' shoppers are using it and demanding service based upon those inventory numbers it could result in the system being shut down....... Do not kill the goose that laid the golden egg!

The lion and tiger might be stronger, but the wolf does not perform in the circus.

NRA Life Member