I thought I found a 11/87 in Greenville Tx. two days a go. Dove the over 50 miles one way to get it. When I got there I was told it was waiting on the background check to clear that was delayed.

Called about 2 in Tyler that brickseek showed to be in stock . I called and was told they weren't there. The next day brick seek showed that store had limited stock instead of two available.

. Called about another limited stock shown at a different Tyler store and that shotgun supposedly had a broken stock. I said I would take it but he said he couldn't sell it.

I called one Walmart in Wylie I don't know how many times that showed Limited stock and could never get anybody to answer the phone in sporting goods except for once when a Nigerian sounding guy told me there may be one but call after 11 when the regular person shows up. I should have called the manager I guess to have handled that.

I've checked every Walmart from Texarkana to Ft. Worth and from Southern Oklahoma to Tyler no luck on the 11/87.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes