Three Labrador retrievers were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's one morning and struck up a conversation.

The black lab turned to the yellow lab and said, " So why are you here ? "

The yellow lab replied, " I'm a pisser. I piss on everything....the sofa, the curtains, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed."

The black lab gave him a sympathetic look. " So what’s the vet going to do ? "

" Going to cut my nuts off " came the reply from the yellow lab. " They hope it'll calm me down." He then asked the black lab, " Why are you here? "

The black lab shrugged. " I'm a digger. Can’t seem to stop. I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees, I dig just for the hell of it. When I'm in the house, I dig up the carpets. But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my owners' couch."

" So what are they going to do to you ? " the yellow lab inquired.

" Looks like I'm losing my nuts too," the dejected black lab said.

The black lab then looked at the chocolate lab and asked, " So, how ‘bout you? Why are you here ? "

" Oh, I'm a humper," said the chocolate lab. " I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, fence posts, whatever. I hump everything I see."

Yesterday my owner had just got out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back and started hammering away."

The black and the yellow labs nodded in commiseration and said, " So, it's nuts off for you too, huh ?"

The chocolate lab shook his head. " No, apparently I'm here to get my nails clipped. "

[Linked Image]