Originally Posted by Diesel
Look, I don't want to give any right away. Mine or yours or anyone else's. I get the don't give an inch point of view and don't trust the left at any level. It just seems prudent to have thought out what to do before the problem is upon us. Find a way to stop the anti's and slow the shootings. it is open for discussion.

I am just as angry as anyone here that we are faced with an every day fight to defend our rights. If we cannot talk about it among a basically like minded forum without cutting each others throats, then we have already lost.

The whole reason to fight to keep semi-auto is to have a chance to save the way of life we have. It isn't for hunting.

The next generations will be who decides going forward. In twenty years most of us will be gone.

And for all you guys that think I am the enemy and my idea is stupid, what is your idea?

You are thinking just like the anti's!!! You want to restrict the law abiding instead of fixing the mental health issue. They don't want to fix the mental health issue because there is money in it. They don't want to make us safer, they just want us unarmed, no matter what it takes. Regarding your idea, what about semi auto shotguns with an extended mag tube? Will that be next???? So, if you are going to propose something useful, focus on the issue, not the tool that the crazy people use, because there are sane people that like those tools too!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020