Originally Posted by Diesel
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Las Vegas- - - -nuff said.
Jerry

Hot
Yeah, I get that. Not saying the idea would stop all shooters, just maybe stop the young and dumb.

What about the 40 million Americans in that age group who do not commit these acts. What about their rights?

Are you really willing to steal the right of 40 million Americans over the actions of a hand full of bad actors each year?

How about driving?

Should we end all driving privilege at age 70 since a few old people with medical issues run into crowds from time to time?

How about Mid-life crisis? What privileges should we end for all Americans between the ages of 35 and 55?

Since you've determined that age discrimination is acceptable, how about the suspension of rights based upon sex, religion, medical condition, nationality, etc. Darn Irish drink too much so they should be prohibited from buying alcohol, and the same goes for the Methodius. We know all about Catholic priest,so lets prohibit all Catholics from activities involving children, and those darn veterans might have PTSD, so we better take guns away from all of them, and no white people should be allowed to vote because they are all RACIST!. crazy

I'll keep my rights by defending the rights of others.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell