The druggies and dealers can't legally own a gun so a 4 legged killing machine is the next best thing.

The average Joe is just as bad. I got bit last September on the hand and the elderly Hispanic owner physically threatened me after the fact. No sorry, no nothing. Maricopa County Animal Control and the City of Phoenix took him to court with my blessing. It took them till December 26 to find him guilty of vicious dog, uncontrolled dog and dog without tags. He got a $310 fine and 3 years probation. Feliz Navidad , puto !

. We have renters next door who owned a pit that bit 3 people over the course of a year. Didn't come in my yard because he was informed that his house would be burned to the ground with him and the dog in it. A lot of people have weaponized man's best friend either out of ignorance or intentionally. Just another valid reason to carry a serious social pistol.

Companies and government agencies don't give a rat's ass about their employee's. You are nothing but a social security number and they would rather have a funeral than a lawsuit. Can't have our insurance rates go up now can we.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.