Originally Posted by Marley7x57
False Equivalency but good try.

Originally Posted by kellory
Your statistics are skewed. 100% of killing machine owners had either a criminal record or a traffic ticket. (Ok, please raise your hand if you have NEVER gotten a traffic ticket? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? Anyone? Bueller? Hello? I didn't think so.) OF COURSE THEY HAVE HAD A TRAFFIC TICKET!
Are little dogs more prone to biting? Bank on it, it's their only real defense. HOWEVER, the damage done is FAR less, and a swift kick to the head will stop every one of them in thier tracks, (when they recover, 30' away.) Pitbulls are a much bigger problem, and they do not stop.so WHEN they snap, someone dies.
They are bred as weapons, trained as weapons, and should be treated as weapons.
Now, if it's true that the owner is the problem with a pitbull, then it should be ok to shoot the owner to stop the dog attack? I mean, that the problem with an "evil gun" is the person behind it, so the same should be true of the pitbull, right? The dog is blameless right? Like the gun itself is blameless? So it follows, that pitbull owners should be shot when thier dogs attack. Gotcha, works for me.

So your only real objection is comparing a pitbull to a gun? Well, you're right. No gun has ever savaged another human being without a human putting it in motion. No gun can think for itself, attack on it's own, or display pack behavior. No gun has ever gotten loose, roamed the neighborhood, and attacked random strangers. Guns tend to stay in thier lock boxes, await feeding at thier master's pleasure, and attack only on command.

Good boy.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~