Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t like the breed and have no use for one as a pet but with that said I do believe that a responsible owner is the key to owning that breed. Responsibility is actually the key to owning any breed of dog but more so when the dog is bred to kill.

I think TRH understands the responsibility involved with owning that breed and is likely the exact type of person that’s fit to own pit bulls. Comparing TRH to some ghetto homie in Detroit is inaccurate and disingenuous.

You are correct, well said.

No, it's not, and he is NOT correct at all!!!

Every pit story we hear is about like black crime: "Oh, he was such a nice young man. I don't know why he killed all those people." When it comes to pits, it seems they just snap. We hear that about everytime one of these tragedies happen. And very often it is a member or members of the family that is maimed or killed and far to often a child or old person. You never know, but the chances are much better than with most other breeds, that you will find out one day. So if you are thinking that it is the owners responsibility to properly train his pit, that is a proven misnomer. I believe past reporting has clearly shown that the pit can be a wonderful pet, in a wonderful loving home, right up until they kill. No training in the world can keep them from doing something that a few seconds prior appeared not possible, and shortly after the killing, they are back to their "old" selves. Now if you are stupid enough to want to take that chance, maybe a snapping will only relate to your family, but how does that work for those who live next door if it's their kids or granny who is horribly killed? I know what it would mean for me if a pit killed a pet of mine, much less a child or grand child.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.