Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Banning the breed instead of demanding accountability from the owner is not only anti-American but it’s the same tactic used by the left in their attempt to take our 2A away. I know that one is a right and one is a choice but the slippery slope of blaming the object instead of the individual is the same.

A dog properly restrained and housed is no different than my guns locked in the safe, neither will hurt anyone unless mishandled.

BULLSHIT! You are wrong on every point, and downright lost all contact with reality to try and bring 2A and guns into this cluster.

Lolol.....😂.....JFC.....ok....I’m wrong. My opinion is wrong and I offer my deepest apologies to everyone that was offended by my opinion. I don’t want to get into a pissing match but I obviously tripped some triggers by believing that personal responsibility was a trait that the Campfire embraced. Myself?......I’ll choose freedom and responsibility over the heavy hand of authoritarianism. My comments were precipitated by someone else’s comments about TRH and I wanted to draw a distinction between responsible owners (TRH) and irresponsible owners. I didn’t mean to elicit such raw emotions and wadded panties over my reluctance to create more laws so that the big government crowd could hide behind those laws with a false sense of security.

Pit bulls, like the marijuana debate, always bring out the big government “conservatives” that, like the anti-2A folks, prefer to ban everything that scares them. They think that banning something they fear will keep them safe and that personal responsibility and personal accountability are lofty ideals that have no place in a free society. Ban It....ban it...ban it....

I personally have no problem with killing every pit bull and Rottweiler out there but once they’re eliminated then Chows, poodles, labs and every other breed will be on the chopping block. The BAN IT crowd won’t stop at pit bulls. 😉. I have no use for the breed but I don’t think more laws will fix it.

Wasn’t there a quote about trading freedom for security? 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~