Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by xverminator
Where is Fred? What was your hold Fred? Considering the goat was walking left to right and the wind was damn near full value right to left (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Actually it was 1/4 value held 2moa off her nose and her step forward was the reason for the neck hit. The compound you hear is someone better than you! and your pride is hurting. 😎
Oh and I admit I was off with the walk l to r by a half moa. But the goat never bitched.
PS I took one 1/2 moa off my elevation because the little dip in front of me had an up draft.
I spent all day picking out a bull as muzzy starts in the morning. Oh and burned 40 rounds of 300 wm playing on some Vicious Pacific Ocean gusts. Had one up draft surprisingly jump me 3 moa at 1150. 😉

If you're gonna sit there and tell me that an 890yd head shot on a moving goat with coumpounding factors was your intention, then I'm gonna sit here and call you a fuggin liar! You can bulls#!t the fans and cheerleaders but it's hard to bulls#!t the players..

Hell you might as well join the PRS circuit because it's usually the movers and positional stuff that give people the most trouble. You would clean up and be a damn legend! Hell, a household name among the shooting community even!

Fact is, you missed your wind, lead and or shanked the shot, that's easy to see for guys that actually shoot movers a lot. Lead should have never been a factor in the first place, shooting steel movers requires no moral compass but animals on the other hand.......

I don't know anyone in my shooting circle that would have attempted a damn near 900yrd shot on a walking animal let alone your fake fuggin head shot, and I run with some pretty good shooters.

Before you bring the "long pain" again,(only a tool would say something that sounds that fuggin stupid) maybe check that moral compass....You're damn lucky there's not a goat running around the prairie with half it's face blown off.

To the fan club, I have no doubt that some of you shoot a bunch but if you think Fred pulled off the head shot on purpose then I've got to question just how long you've been shooting a bunch......

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 10/05/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)