Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by fredIII
[quote=xverminator]Fred's paying for it with his "220K" a year.............!

X-V

Maybe now you will quit thinking about me all the time, and the PM's..... Am I gonna have to get a restraining order? eek You sure there is room up there for Stick, Higbean and me??

FWIW, you and Dick actually have something in common, you both accidentally shot something in the face once!! Only difference is, he didn't try to publicly lie about it....... Bwaaahahaha cry cry....

X-V

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Real badazz mfer’s always lead with restraining orders. I’m crying laughing as it’s the last thing that crosses my mind when in a confrontation.
(X in a fight) β€œ hurry BRUCE call the cops this guy just ripped up the glossy 8x10 of my dick, I gave him as a peace offering”.
🀣🀣🀣

PS
still waiting for proof that you did a single thing this year.
If it helps I killed a really nice whiteTail, bull elk and 2 antelope. You can print the pictures off hang them on your office wall and tell people you know me well enough to offer dick pictures.