Good post Beav, I believe most people don't understand the hunting environment on the coast range. I too started long range shooting around 2008 in the coastal mountains, shooting from landings across canyons as you describe , Those up drafts will humble a guy...... smile

I don't understand verminator's animosity towards Fred and his shot? I didn't see Fred pumping his chest bragging. He got called out and defended himself .

To me, if you call a shot like that and make it on the first try... that is not luck.... now if that was his third shot... then some luck was involved.

Verminator is being ghunty ..... and the big dick remark pretty much sums it up.....

I agree he needs to post his bonafides.... if he is going to call someone out......

Now where do I sign up for Fruds fan club? hahahahaha .... doe's he have flat brim hats for members? smile I haven't met Frud... I just hope he doesn't say "dude" every other word....if so, I don't want to join... wink

It's all fun and if you can't learn and appreciate others accomplishments without your ego getting in the way you are going to be limited in life....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.