Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Nice shot, it dropped,
but you really went for a head shot at 900?

To put it into perspective, a goats brain pan is about the size of a tennis ball. According to Fred, he and his rifle can consistently hit a tennis ball moving 1mph left to right at 900 yrds from field positions, with compounding solutions.............

I'm agreeable with the 5mph wind call based on the bullet impact and the resulting ejecta but , he only figured that after the the fact. Additionally I'm calling bulls#!t on the 1/2 minute of updraft, superfluous BS manifested to feed the "fanclub".........Again, It's hard to bulls#!it the players....

Post up a 10 shot group of that load through your rifle at 100yds "Special Fred", I dare you........ Not the cherry picked 3rnd [bleep] that don't mean a damn thing......I know for fact not only is your rifle not capable of that shot, you're not either. The shooter being the most limiting factor of course.......The "fan club" hyperbole, "took a half minute off" for the puff off the rise", BS was classic....

You got damn lucky when the goat walked head first into the path of that bullet and you know it! I suspect the congregation has already extrapolated the facts based on the video, but also.....

Keep in mind, "Special Fred" has only been properly rigged to shoot LR for a few years now. He was recently a Leupold and Accubond guy, not that there is anything wrong with that but perspective matters..........

Here he is, boasting that he and his platform can already out shoot every friggen man that ever lived! Nobody on earth could consistently make a 900yrd head shot on a moving tennis ball, yet here we have "Special Fred" claiming he just did that like it was on purpose...

Fact is, he missed his wind call by a bunch and/or shanked the shot.The goat walked into it head first. Either way his rampant narcissism and "fan boy" club wont allow him to be honest.....He's Corky's gap toothed, cross eyed cousin, who's ate up with the dumbass....

As I sit here content with my weekend spent, I'm wondering if you could have actually knocked that goats heart and lungs out if you were shooting the "mythical" 135 A-tip at 3350fps via the 6.5 SAUM versus the 143gr "[bleep] show" @ 3080fps you chose to hunt with?

X-VERMINATOR

LOL. Someone has a crush . a video with facts but still stomps her feet trying to get attention.
the rifle shoots better than tennis ball groups at that range if your opinion made two fûcks to me I’d post video to prove it but it doesn’t and you don’t.
And the 135 shoot 3200 easily but never did what I wanted in the accuracy department.
PS my favorite colors blue. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/06/19.