Originally Posted by irfubar
You clowns are derailing this thread..... try to focus on the topic at hand. XV's point is Frud is an unethical long range shooter and simply made a lucky shot, and without that luck he would have blown the face off the poor lope.

I have to agree , when I shoot long range with my 1894 Winchester in 30-30 the front bead covers the entire animal at 200yds. At 890 yds it would cover half the herd. Not to mention elevating the hold above the skyline!

So based on my experience anything over 100yds is unethical....... Frud should be ashamed. smile

Excellent point my brother! But, first a legal challenge has been brought forward by our esteemed comrade Doggy on infringement and unauthorized trademark use.

Hig, did change his public meme, which could be considered as an admission of guilt, but is likely back channeling with Dog for a Parlay to discuss compensation for said infringement...

Until this has been settled fully, we’re in a holding pattern until Dog feels his been adequately compensated.

Further, I suggest that Dog makes sure Hig leaves his “Finger” at home before agreeing to a Parlay. That thing is a weapon.

.Popcorn will have to wait....Carry On 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”