Originally Posted by bigblock455
when it comes to inlines, blackhorn209 only! I'd say lewis had an issue with the knight breech set up in general. I can load up a powerbelt or thor, seat the projectile with 2 thumbs over the end of the ramrod and she goes bang every single time. This is with a CVA/Traditions. Even my Winchester X-150 will shoot it reliably with the hex head (enclosed) cva breech plug without a hitch.

My brother in laws new mexico buck from last week. 110gr bh209. barnes tmz 245gr, federal 209a primer. 201 yard shot.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That is a GIANT STUD Of a Whitetail Buck right there!! That’s a Dream Buck 👍

Me and BH209 was a Disaster!! I absolutely DESPISE that Stuff!! I obviously don’t need it, nor feel like I’m missing anything by not using it!! My Breech plug setup is designed for BH209, It is a Brand New Lehigh Bare Primer Plug and is properly Headspaced for ZERO Blow back

This is me at 600 Yards with my Knight Mountaineer and Swiss Real Blackpowder

And Here i am at 825 Yards with my Knight Mountaineer and Swiss Real Blackpowder, I need to get back for part 2 of this

Last edited by Idaholewis; 10/07/19.

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown