I FULLY DISAGREE with Western Powders No. 5 (Loose Bullet with inadequate seal or Compression)

They make it sound like a Tight fitting Bullet, or Sabot is NEEDED For Accuracy, BULLSH&T!!! Tell that to the World Champions that Shoot “Land Riding” Paper Patch Bullets and WIN Championship Shoots, Set Records, Etc. Etc. My most accurate loads are “Land Riding” Bullets, They slide down the Bore with Virtually no effort

I believe Western Powders say’s that CRAP to cover their @ss if Theirs BH209 Fails to ignite, They can tell you “We told you so” Either that or they really are IGNORANT! Their BH209 Requires a Tight SEAL, Compression on the Powder in order to Reliably ignite it. If you are doing less and getting away with it that’s GREAT! But when it fails, you were Warned!

Here is an example of me Loading 1 of my “Land Rider” Target Bullets, Note how EASILY this Bullet goes down my Bore. I was shooting steel here this Day at 600 Yards with this Load

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown