Somewhere around 59-61 grs. of R26 and a magnum primer. If your gun likes this then you can stop right there. Other possibilities if R26 doesn't pan out are 7977, R23, VV165, VV560 and R22, 7828. If you do not shoot in hot weather then R26 will usually have the top velocity. I am using the 103 6mm and 6.5mm 143s but have not used them on game yet. They are a little Tweaky to fine tune but just follow Bergers VLD loading and seating instructions and you should get them to settle down. Not sure but I think both are jumped around 0.30" would have to check my notes. Seat them to max magazine or throat length and then back them down in fairly large increments then zero in on the optimal seating. R26 & the 270 Win. sort of took some of the shine off my 270 WSM.

I look forward to some field reports. The ELD-X have more jacket thickness then the SST but not as much as a Nosler BT. The interbond band is sort of a wink and a nod on the ones I have sectioned.

Last edited by Tejano; 10/15/19.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli