Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Robert_White

I am not a neo nazi! Never have been and never will be.

Yes you are.
You are among the worst racist on The Fire and cast a stain upon this great forum.

No...

My framework of thought is heavily colored by my Southern Culture.
Robert E Lee is separated by an impassible chasm apart from Hitler.
Lee and Thomas Jefferson before him advocated peaceful, gracious separation for the purpose of law and order and to mitigate lingering hatred between the races. That seems like the best option to me. You never posit an answer because you would rather virtue signal and go ad hominem. Chronic black on white violent crime is a glaring reality. I admit this so I am a racist in your book.

I would rather explain myself than go ad hominem in reply, but no offense intended... you are the most consistent and pedantic atheistic God denier on these boards. Good for you! If I extrapolate that out to calling you a Marxist that would not be congruent with the truth.

Any and all defamers of my name and infamy, wax eloquent! Give a non racist virtue signalling answer to Ian Smith or Enoch Powell. Wisdom is vindicated of her children...

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.