Josh; I hope this morning finds you well.

I have a set of the first generation geovids, from the first year they were available with HD glass. 2009? 2010? Clear easy to use reliable and consistent in ranging. I would say accurate in ranging as anything I have ranged and shot matches the expected trajectory of the rifle.

Not a single glitch I change batteries frequently so I never run dry at a key moment.

I really like the red display as it very easy to see. I have looked through RF binos with the black display and found them hard to see.

I love the RF binos especially with spotting for friends and family. Call the range and keep my eyes on the critter no chance of missing the shot while switching between RF and bino.

Really awesome for long stalks, spot and range landmarks drop out of sight and keep ranging landmarks as the stalk continues

They have been wet, dusty, muddy, as cold as -40 (C and F are the same at that temperature) never an issue.

I carry them a lot while hiking a range things all through time after estimating the range first. Teaches me I suck at judging distance, still keep trying to get better at estimating distance.

I love the Leica and would gladly buy another set when the time comes. That being said I have never used a different RF bino in the field so my ability to compare brands Is limited to non-existent

All the best.

GRF